Soft Magnetic Materials Test System
The DX-2012SA soft magnetic AC measuring device automatically measures the AC hysteresis loop, magnetization curve and loss curve of soft magnetic materials such as soft ferrite, permalloy, amorphous and nanocrystalline under dynamic (AC) conditions.
Accurately measure remanence Br, coercive force Hc, specific total loss Ps, amplitude permeability µa, loss angle δ, resistive permeability µR, inductive permeability µL, elastic permeability µ′, viscous permeability µ ", inductance coefficient AL and Q value and other dynamic magnetic characteristic parameters.
DX-2012SD soft magnetic material DC measurement system automatically measures the basic magnetization curve and hysteresis loop of soft magnetic materials under static (DC) conditions, and accurately measures static magnetic characteristic parameters: start Magnetic permeability μi, μm, Bs, Br, Hc, Pu, etc.
In accordance with the measurement principle of the impact method, the test system adopts computer control technology combined with A/D and D/A, replaces the traditional impact galvanometer with an electronic integrator, realizes the analog impact method measurement under the control of the computer, and eliminates the classic impact method. Due to the non-instantaneous error caused by the use of the impact galvanometer, the measurement accuracy is improved, and a reliable basis is provided for the study of the mechanism of the magnetization process of the material.
The DX-2012M silicon steel material measuring device is suitable for measuring various hot rolled, cold rolled oriented and non-oriented silicon steel materials, as well as the measured silicon steel transformer core. It can accurately measure the magnetic induction Bm, specific loss Ps, hysteresis loop and AC magnetization curve of silicon steel materials under power frequency conditions.
DX-30SST silicon steel sheet iron loss tester adopts a small-scale magnetic permeability meter design (30SST) and refers to the general magnetic permeability meter test standard, through the transfer of the value traced to the source of the opposite ring sample, the effective magnetic circuit length is determined, and the complete air magnetic flux compensation, to meet the direct measurement of a single sample, the test is very convenient and more accurate.
DX-320HC Coercimeter is specialized in measuring the coercivity of soft magnets. The measured samples are soft magnets with shapes of strips, bars and sheets, and magnetic components such as relay, electromagnet valve, magnetic head and so on. It can visually evaluate the magnetic change of magnetic components during the workmanship(such as electroplating, annealing and welding); and also be used for magnetic measurement of the magnetic labels, magnetic anti-forgery ink and cemented carbide.
DXSS-2020 multi-parameter measurement system of magnetostrictive materials is the device that measures the material magnetic parameters(such as ldc –Hdc, Bdc-Hdc, lac-Hac, Bac-Hac, Zac-f, Hcb, Hcj, Br and BHmax etc. )change with the applied AC and DC magnetic field.
The system is composed of an electromagnet, an electromagnet power supply, a fluxmeter, a gaussmeter, a strain gauge, a Helmholtz coil, an impedance tester, an audio frequency power supply, a data acquisition system, a pressure bag, a computer and a laser printer.
Soft magnetic materials refer to ferromagnetic materials with narrow hysteresis loops, high permeability, low remanence, low coercive force and low reluctance. Soft magnetic materials are easy to magnetize and easy to demagnetize.
Commonly used important soft magnetic materials mainly include:
1. Pure iron and low carbon steel: high magnetic permeability and good processing performance; but large eddy current loss. Only suitable for DC core.
2. Silicon steel sheet and silicon steel strip: high resistivity, low eddy current loss; but brittle, poor processability. It is used in iron cores of motors, transformers, relays, transformers, switches and other products.
3. Permalloy: A general term for iron-nickel alloys with high magnetic permeability. Used for precision instruments, recording heads, etc., or devices working in weak magnetic fields.
4. Iron-aluminum alloy: Compared with iron-nickel alloy, it has higher resistivity, and lighter weight, but lower magnetic permeability. Devices for working in weak and strong magnetic fields.
5. Ferrite: manganese-zinc ferrite or nickel-zinc ferrite, with extremely high resistivity and extremely small eddy current loss; low saturation magnetic induction and poor temperature stability. Used for magnetic components that are not too powerful in the high frequency or higher frequency range.
6. Magnetic medium: It is made of powder of metal soft magnetic material glued by insulating material, with small eddy current loss and good stability. Devices for operation in weak magnetic fields in the low or high frequency range.
The measurement of magnetic properties of soft magnetic materials mainly includes:
Electrical pure iron and silicon steel: magnetic induction bm, maximum permeability μm and coercive force Hc, etc.;
Ferrite, permalloy and amorphous: initial permeability μi, maximum permeability μm, saturation magnetic induction Bs and residual magnetic induction Br, etc..
DX series Soft Magnetic Materials Test Systems